Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday, November 30, 2012

We are at the library again.  The weather is cloudy and cooler than yesterday. 
Our tow days in Dunnellen with Lloyd and Holly was a respite. I got two loads of laundry done and some down time from cooking.  Thanks Holly!
I did Christmas shopping at the mall yesterday afternoon. Dave did boat chores.
I have caught up on FB and family pictures and events.  Thanks Tina and Brad.
Last night we shared a seafood dinner accompanied with blues..  nice evening.  We wanted to walk in the park in the moonlight but it started to rain.
Today is cool with clouds.  I am finished here and our next stop is the antique mall.   You never know?
Tonight we are going to a concert at the News-Journal Center.
The plan is to head home to NMB on Monday.  I can start my Christmas season then.


No comments:

Post a Comment